Revitalising Geographe Waterways is overseen by the Vasse Taskforce, chaired by the Hon. Dr Sally Talbot MLC with representatives from local and state government agencies, water service providers and catchment groups.
The Vasse Taskforce will provide direction and support to the lead agencies responsible for delivering on projects under Revitalising Geographe Waterways and report to the community on outcomes of activities undertaken to improve waterway health.
The Vasse Taskforce Partners include:
• Department of Water and Environmental Regulation
• City of Busselton
• Shire of Capel
• Department of Biodiversity Conservation and Attractions
• Department of Primary Industries and Regional Development
• Department of Planning, Land and Heritage
• South West Catchments Council
• Water Corporation
• Busselton Water